Professional Hockey Play-by-Play, Eastern U.S. -- FILLED BY STAA MEMBER

NHL, AHL, ECHL, juniors, indy league and college teams
Jon Chelesnik

Professional Hockey Play-by-Play, Eastern U.S. -- FILLED BY STAA MEMBER

#1 Post by Jon Chelesnik » Wed May 24, 2023 9:50 am

STAA is helping an independent pro hockey team in the Eastern U.S. find it's next play-by-play broadcaster.

Work in a city with a rich professional hockey history.

The complete position description, the name of the employer and contact information has already been emailed to STAA members.

If you're not an STAA member and want this job lead, join STAA now and ask us to send it to you.

Jon Chelesnik

Re: Professional Hockey Play-by-Play, Eastern U.S. -- FILLED BY STAA MEMBER

#2 Post by Jon Chelesnik » Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:55 am

This position with the Baton Rouge Zydeco has been filled by an STAA member. Announcement pending.

Jon Chelesnik

Re: Professional Hockey Play-by-Play, Eastern U.S. -- FILLED BY STAA MEMBER

#3 Post by Jon Chelesnik » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:53 am

Congratulations to STAA member Joseph Furtado. He will be the voice of the Zydeco on radio and TV.

Furtado admits feeling skeptical about joining STAA. "I really wasn't sure what I would learn from STAA that I haven't already been taught in school. I had the opportunity to attend Arizona State University, which is a great program."

After just two months of membership, Furtado now understands what people can learn from STAA that they aren't taught at even the nation's best sports broadcasting schools. "[STAA] is a great place to learn the ins and outs of the industry," he states. "From broadcasting to building relationships, STAA can help take your broadcasting career to the next level, which is why most join – that’s why I did. Plus, they have a great community, which makes it fun to be a part of!"

Read the full story here.

STAA members get jobs. If your way isn't working, try ours. Click here to join now or call 949-648-7822.