FT Sportscasting & College Football Play-by-Play -- FILLED BY STAA MEMBER

Sports Talk, Play-by-Play, Anchor & Reporter Jobs
Jon Chelesnik

FT Sportscasting & College Football Play-by-Play -- FILLED BY STAA MEMBER

#1 Post by Jon Chelesnik » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:58 am

Be the play-by-play voice for a school with a national championship resume and that plays in arguably the nation's top community college conference.

Duties for this radio position include:

* Play-by-play for community college football and basketball, and conference baseball games.

* Play-by-play for high school football, basketball and select baseball & softball games.

* Creating a daily sports report to air on multiple stations.

* Creating content on games covered on website and on social media platforms.

Play-by-play experience is a plus.

Veteran sportscasters to soon-to-be college grads are encouraged to apply.

The complete position description, the name of the employer and contact information has already been emailed to STAA members.

If you're not an STAA member and want this job lead, join STAA now and ask us to send it to you.

Jon Chelesnik

Re: FT Sportscasting & College Football Play-by-Play -- FILLED BY STAA MEMBER

#2 Post by Jon Chelesnik » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:41 pm

Congratulations to STAA member Kolby Van Camp. He is joining the Western Kansas Broadcast Center

Van Camp will be the voice of Garden City Community College football, basketball and baseball. He'll also call many high school sports and create a daily sports report to air on all WKBC stations. He joined STAA in January. "[STAA] helped me build a better demo, helped me crush my résumé, helped me build better relationships, helped me prepare for my interview, and helped me follow up with the folks who are now my new employers fairly early on the interview process. There are just a lot of practical skills that were excellent to get a different perspective on."

Read the full story here.

STAA members get jobs. If your way isn't working, try ours. Click here to join now or call 949-648-7822.