Sports Reporter/MMJ, Presque Isle, ME

TV Sports Anchoring, Reporting and Play-by-Play Jobs
Jon Chelesnik

Sports Reporter/MMJ, Presque Isle, ME

#1 Post by Jon Chelesnik » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:34 am

WAGM TV in Presque Isle, ME is accepting applications for a Sports Reporter/MMJ.

Bordering Canada to the north, east and west. We serve Aroostook County, an area larger than the state of Rhode Island and Connecticut combined. Here it is known simply as “The County”. Enjoy the way life should be, here in the County. With its natural beauty; all four seasons offer new opportunities, from water sports on our numerous lakes, hiking and camping in Aroostook State Park, skiing Big Rock Mountain, or ATVing and snowmobiling our 2300 miles of groomed trails.

The Sports Reporter/MMJ’s primary responsibilities include writing, reporting, shooting, editing and doing live shots for both broadcast and our digital platforms. This position requires solid reporting on all types of daily stories with an emphasis on sports with accuracy and quality.

The position also requires the ability to cover breaking news. The position also is the back anchor for the late news shows.

Please indicate in your cover letter you learned of this opportunity through Sportscasters Talent Agency of America.

Apply online

STAA members receive more sportscasting job leads than are posted on this board.

Give yourself the advantage of knowing where all the jobs are. Click here now to join STAA or call 949-648-7822.

Jon Chelesnik

Re: Sports Reporter/MMJ, Presque Isle, ME

#2 Post by Jon Chelesnik » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:27 am

STAA members have already had their demos and resumes sent to this employer. You have an edge in the job market when someone is going to bat for you. If that would be helpful to you, You should click here now to join STAA or call 949-648-7822.

Jon Chelesnik

Re: Sports Reporter/MMJ, Presque Isle, ME

#3 Post by Jon Chelesnik » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:29 am

This opening is the result of STAA member Maria Trivelpiece leaving WAGM to accept a sports MMJ opportunity with the Patriot League.