Division I Women's Basketball PBP/Football Sidelines, Eastern U.S. -- POSITION FILLED

Sports Talk, Play-by-Play, Anchor & Reporter Jobs
Jon Chelesnik

Division I Women's Basketball PBP/Football Sidelines, Eastern U.S. -- POSITION FILLED

#1 Post by Jon Chelesnik » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:07 am

An NCAA DI school in the Eastern U.S. tells STAA they are looking for a play-by-play broadcaster/sideline reporter.

Successful candidate will broadcast radio play-by-play for women's basketball, home and away. They will also host the pregame show and cover sidelines for football, and host selected women's basketball coach's shows.

The complete position description, the name of the employer and contact information has already been emailed to STAA members.

If you're not an STAA member and want this job lead, join STAA now. We'll send it to you and call you to answer questions you might have.
Last edited by Jon Chelesnik on Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jon Chelesnik

Re: Division I Women's Basketball PBP/Football Sidelines, Eastern U.S.

#2 Post by Jon Chelesnik » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:16 am

STAA members have already had their demos and resumes sent to this employer. You have an edge in the job market when someone is going to bat for you. If that would be helpful to you, You should click here now to join STAA or call 949-648-7822.

Jon Chelesnik

Re: Division I Women's Basketball PBP/Football Sidelines, Eastern U.S. -- POSITION FILLED

#3 Post by Jon Chelesnik » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:17 am

This position has been filled. Announcement pending.