Video stream question

Gather around for news and rumors about the industry
MikeGarland
antispam: No
The middle number please (4738): 4738

Video stream question

#1 Post by MikeGarland » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:11 pm

This season we’re allowed to video stream games in Texas. At home the stadium uses NFHS Pixellot cameras so that’s not a problem. The problem is on road games we just Facebook live With IPad as well as our regular radio broadcast. There’s a delay so my question is how can I go from iPad to our box so there’s no delay? I was thinking maybe use one of those IPhone adapters you can charge/audio with at same time. Any help would be appreciated.

Jon Chelesnik

Re: Video stream question

#2 Post by Jon Chelesnik » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:22 am

Hi Mike. I'm sorry you haven't received an answer to your question.

I don't have an answer and feared that if I replied immediately to say that, then folks would see my name as the most recent post in the Water Cooler section of this forum and not realize someone had asked a new question.

Shoot -- I'm sorry STAA and our community wasn't helpful resource in this instance.

MikeGarland
antispam: No
The middle number please (4738): 4738

#3 Post by MikeGarland » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:53 pm

Thank you for your reply. Still tinkering with it. I think I figured it out but not 100% sure yet because covid shut team down for last two weeks. Again, thanks for reply.

Jon Chelesnik

#4 Post by Jon Chelesnik » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:39 am

Hi Mike. Glad you are on the path to figuring it out. Good job by you!

Might you please post your solution here after you've worked through it? Even though nobody replied to your initial question, many folks read it. I imagine what you've discovered would be helpful to many folks.