Location: Tampa, FL
To reach client call STAA:
Radio ExperienceExecutive Producer & Host, ESPN 580 AM (Cox Media Radio - Orlando) - 5/2013- Present
- Executive Producer/Co-Host: ESPN Afernoons with Scott Anez(Weekdays 4-6p)
- Responsibilities include on-air contribution, show programming, daily topic selection, guest booking and promotional duties. Conceptualized and implemented successful benchmarks that increased ratings and led to sponsorship opportunities. Serve as ll-in host for the program.
- Show named ‘Best Sports Radio Show’ by Orlando Magazine in 2015.
- Host: ESPN 580’s Monday Nights with Nick and Company & Live Local & Loud
- Host of ESPN 580 Orlando’s Live Local & Loud and Monday Night with Nick & Company.A nightly sports talk show that focuses on the local & national trending stories in sports.
- Play by Play Broadcaster: ESPN 580 High School Football ‘Game of the Week’
- Provide radio play-by-play of Central Florida High School Football games on ESPN 580. Conduct player and coach interviews for pregame and postgame show broadcasts.
- Sports Update Anchor
- Copywrite and report sports updates at the top and bottom of the hour during local programming.
- Play-by-play voice for the Lakeland Magic on Talk WLKF 1430 AM & 96.7 FM and Facebook Live. Responsible for pregame, halftime and postgame content in addition to all play-by-play eachgame.
- On-air personality for "Face-Off". A sports debate show that tackles the day's biggest local topics.Segments air nightly on Spectrum Sports 360
- Co-host & producer for the “Heart & Hustle” podcast that covers the Orlando Magic for SB Nation.Duties include hosting, producing, posting and promoting each episode.
- Fill-in on air talent for the SB Nation Radio Network, Yahoo! Sports Radio Network, IMG College, Tourbeau Sports Group, various college play-by-play.
- Broadcast Coordinator for all Orlando Magic Radio game presentations, cutting and feeding highlights live
- Cut highlights for “play of game” and “sub of game” for broadcasts
- Exclusive play by play broadcaster for The Basketball Tournament’s West and Mid West Regional play in Los Angeles and Chicago.
- Broadcast forty games over six days of competition that streamed live on eTournament.com. Highlights of broadcasts featured on ESPN TV and various other media outlets
- Fill-in News Anchor Orlando’s News at Noon and Orlando’s Evening News
- Copy writer and content creator for daily newscasts.
- Fill-in play-by-play broadcaster for University of South Florida Women’s Basketball and Baseball on the USF IMG Sports Network.
- Duties include play-by-play broadcasting, coach and player interviews and hosting pregame and postgame coverage.
- Served as the radio voice of the Orlando Freedom for the 2012 season.
- Serve as TV broadcaster for “FCSL game of the week” for 2013 season on TuffTV Orlando.
- Duties included play-by-play of games, coach and player interviews and weekly magazine shows.
- Play-by-play broadcaster for network’s coverage of high school football, basketball and baseball.
University of South Florida, Tampa FL - BA Mass Communications
- David Brody, President, Broadcaster Marketing Services
- Jim Louk, Asst. Director of Athletics/Broadcasting, University of South Florida
- Joe Bourdow, Chairman, Play by Play Sports Properties LLC