- To become one of the leading national play-by-play sports broadcasters.
- A veteran sportscaster with a over decade of experience that combines a reliable quick-wit, honest analysis and an energetic opinion to deliver a compelling broadcast that engages those tuning in from start to finish.
- Relationship builder that thrives on providing in-depth perspective on the teams and people he covers.
EXPERIENCEIMG College Chestnut Hill, MA
Play-by-play Announcer October 2010 - April 2011
Supplied play-by-play commentary for the Boston College Men's Ice Hockey team's internet radio broadcasts during the 2010-2011 regular season, Hockey East Championship and NCAA Division I Championship.
Lowell Devils Lowell, MA
Director, Media & Team Services November 2007 - June 2010
Provided play-by-play and color commentary on all pre-season, regular season and post-season broadcasts for the Lowell Devils of the American Hockey League - the top developmental affiliate of the NHL's New Jersey Devils. Devised and implemented the team's media and community relations efforts. Responsible for composing all editorial content for team website.
- Negotiated agreements with local broadcast partner for team's inaugural television deal.
- Designed, edited and laid out Devils' inaugural annual media guide and program.
Director, Public Relations & Broadcasting October 2003 - November 2007
Performed play-by-play and color commentary for all pre-season, regular season and post-season broadcasts for the Trenton hockey franchise of the ECHL - North America's Premier "AA" Hockey League. Produced, hosted and sold sponsorship for "Along the Boards" a weekly, team-based, hour-long talk radio program.
- Selected as radio broadcaster for 2007 ECHL All-Star Game.
- Called Titans' first-ever Kelly Cup Championship.
Executive Assistant - Sr. Vice President, Television & Media Ventures November 2000 - October 2003
Facilitated the department's efforts toward the operation and production of "NHL Center Ice", the League's pay-per-view package. Coordinated department guests, tickets and hotels for NHL All-Star Weekend and NHL Awards Show and communicated on a daily basis with corporate VPs and other high-level executives.
Executive Assistant - President, NHL ICE March 2000 - November 2000
Regulated the approval of marketing materials for NHL Wireless, the League's inaugural initiative into content for mobile devices. Maintained weekly website log of NHL Network (NHL.com and 30 clubs sites) for senior management.
WFMZ-TV Allentown, PA
Photographer/Producer September 2001 - October 2003
Aided with production of "The Big Ticket", a weekly, sixty-minute recap show focused on high school football in the Lehigh Valley. Shot and prepared highlight segments for use in broadcasts, while working closely with on-air talent and producers.
Boston College (College of Arts & Sciences), Chestnut Hill, MA, B.A.s in Communications and Theater Arts, 1999
Proficient in Windows and Macintosh, Powerpoint, Microsoft Word, Windows, Excel, Dreamweaver, Adobe InDesign, PageMaker and Photoshop. Working knowledge of German.