- 15-year broadcasting professional, including 10 years in a Top 25 market
- More than 500 games over five seasons of professional baseball play-by-play at the Single-A and Double-A level (Pirates & Cardinals systems)
- Roughly 1,000 play-by-play games ranging from high school football to Big 12 Conference.
- Pittsburgh Pirates pre-game and post-game radio host, covering more than 800 MLB games.
West Virginia University and IMG College (2016-PRESENT)
Host of the pre-game, halftime and post-game shows for WVU football, syndicated on the statewide Mountaineer Sports Network from IMG, carried on more than 40 radio stations, plus XM and Sirius satellite radio. Play-by-play voice of WVU baseball and women’s basketball. Host of on-location coaches shows. Primary play-by-play fill-in for men’s basketball and football. Host of a weekly podcast distributed to numerous digital platforms for the WVU athletic department and its partners. On-camera digital video programming for the athletic department, which includes various game or event reports and player/coach interviews. Served as Asst. Dir. of Broadcasting, overseeing broadcast logistics and affiliate relations.
Pittsburgh Pirates pre-game/post-game radio host (2012 – 2017)
Co-host hour-long pre-game and post-game shows on Pirates flagship station 93.7 The Fan in Pittsburgh for all 162 games (plus post-season). Entrusted to anchor rain delay coverage on the Pirates Radio Network. In 2013 and 2014, I headlined first-place winning coverage as recognized by the Pennsylvania Association of Broadcasters. Additionally, I provided key coverage that allowed the station to be a finalist for a Marconi Award as Sports Station of the Year in 2014. Shifted to fill-in role following 2016 season.
CBS Radio – Sportsradio 93.7 The Fan & Newsradio 1020, KDKA-AM (2007- PRESENT)
Provide sportscasts for KDKA-AM, 1020 and KDKA-FM, 93.7 The Fan, while guest-hosting KDKA Afternoon News drive-time programs and other magazine-style shows for news or baseball.
- Altoona Curve (2007-10) Ascended from No. 2 to No. 1 broadcaster on six-station radio network, served as PR director, broadcast coordinator and also surpassed corporate sponsorship sales goal by nearly 130%
- Highlights include play-by-play of a live national television broadcast of the pro debut of Stephen Strasburg in 2010, a pivotal role in the re-branding efforts of the franchise, which included new logos. I also was instrumental in the successful negotiation and implementation of a flagship station change, and upgrading and expanding our presence on affiliate radio stations in the region.
- State College Spikes (2006-07) Co No. 1 broadcaster alongside longtime Penn State voice Steve Jones.
- St. Francis (Pa) University (2009-12) Provided radio and TV play-by-play for select men’s and women’s basketball games and football games. Highlights include selection as TV broadcaster for NEC Tournament/PACK Network in 2010.
- Clarion University (2003-07) Lead broadcaster for football (TV), men’s and women’s basketball (radio) on both campus and commercial stations. General Manager and Sports Director of 3,200-watt campus radio station for four years. Highlights include record-breaking underwriting sales. This was in addition to serving as morning show host for two years.
- University of Pittsburgh Athletics (2015) Play-by-play for select games televised live on ESPN 3 for baseball, softball and other Olympic sports in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
- MSA Sports Network (2001-present) Western, Pennsylvania high school football and basketball radio play-by-play
- Audio editing, ISDN, IP, POTS codec (remote broadcast) engineering, social media, most Microsoft Office programs, sales, emcee for charitable baseball events in the community
- Owner/operator of one of the first Farmers Insurance Agency’s in Western, Pa (since 2011) receiving numerous awards for consistent, high-level performance.
- Board of Directors, Larry Richert Celebrity Golf Outing benefiting the American Cancer Society.
- Emcee of the Chuck Tanner Awards Banquet benefiting the Rotary Club of Pittsburgh. Regarded as one of the most prestigious award ceremonies in MLB.
- Alumni Board of Directors, Clarion University. Also, served as primary public spokesperson for University, which recently launched new marketing and brand initiatives from 2013-2016.
- Bachelor of Science, Communication; Minor, Athletic Coaching (Nationally Accredited, Level III)
References available upon request