- Rejuvenated Baysox Broadcasting program as first full-season voice for club since 2001.
- Longest tenured lead minor league broadcaster within the Baltimore Orioles organization (13 Years).
- Hosted weekly 30-minute radio show for eight of last nine years. Current show is “Baysox Weekly.” Hosted “The Keys Corner” from 2011-13.
- A leading sponsor sales executive for Baysox inking largest sponsorship deal in franchise history in January of 2016. Rejuvenated school programs helping grow them by approximately quadruple.
- Lead broadcast voice of Mount St. Mary’s Basketball, partner of Northeast Conference in Division I.
- Broadcast all men’s and women’s home games on NEC Front Row.
- Called Mount St. Mary’s runs to NCAA Tournament in 2014 and 2017.
- Calls featured on ESPN Bracketology and CBS Bracket Release Show of conference tournament championship in 2017.
ADDITIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Host of Orioles Minor League Podcast
Play-By-Play Voice / College Football-Basketball
Lead Broadcaster, Assistant General Manager – Frederick, MD
Broadcaster/Fill-In Play-By-Play – Baseball, Football - Washington, DC
Director of Broadcasting, Salem, VA
Lead Broadcaster, Danville, VA
Broadcaster, Chapel Hill, NC
Director of Broadcasting, Burlington, NC
Bowie Baysox Baseball
Associate Athletic Director
Mount St. Mary’s University
Frederick Keys Baseball