Seven more STAA clients have accepted baseball broadcasting jobs for this summer. Jason Guerette is the new Director of Broadcasting and Media Relations for the Southern Illinois Miners; Michael West and Jason Patterson are joining the Jacksonville Suns, West as a Broadcasting/Communications Assistant, and Patterson in a utility role that includes pre and post-game show contributor.Read more
STAA Clients Get Sports Broadcasting Jobs
- Stroumboulopoulos to host Hockey Night in Canada
- TCU radio broadcast named best in Texas
- Seth Everett joins Mets radio
- Ian Eagle, Peter King headline sportscasting seminar
- McCarver completes deals for Cards TV games
- Lundquist: best calls and top dogs
- MLS clubs ink TV deals
- Yahoo! Sports Radio adds KXFN in St. Louis
- RiverDogs baseball turns to WTMA
- Spokane anchor inspired by father’s legacy
- Is Sileo changing his tone?
- Bower exits 97.9 ESPN Hartford
- Britt McHenry joining ESPN
- More Headlines
- Random Notes
- STAA Blog
- Upcoming Events
Continue your sports broadcasting education
STAA University is a series of live, online video boot camps featuring group instruction and coaching.
2014 One Day Ticket to Sportscasting Success
STAA and the NSSA co-host the nation's premier sports broadcasting seminar series. The next event is June 9th, 2014 in Salisbury, NC.
Early bird special, available until March 31st: $159
STAA All-America Program
STAA presents the Jim Nantz Award each year to the nation’s top collegiate sportscaster.
Applications open March 21st.Learn More