Bonneville International is hiring a Sports Director in Salt Lake City, UT.
Bonneville owns KSL radio and TV in Salt Lake.
We are looking for a Sports Director to significantly expand our sports presence on all digital platforms (web, mobile, social), while maintaining and strengthening daily sports broadcast operations for our Salt Lake Market. We need a leader with a passion for sports and a vision for creating growth across multiple platforms: digital, TV and radio.
* Work with existing digital team to create and execute a growth strategy for digital sports content on web, mobile and social platforms
* Expand existing sports brand on TV and radio stations
* Ensure daily sports content is compelling, relevant, and timely
* Oversee sports strategy and daily operations of TV sports team
* Build digital capability within existing teams, including social media interaction, audience consumption habits and relevant digital metrics
* Shoot, edit, write and produce relevant and compelling content
* Make daily content decisions based on news judgment, knowledge of platforms and insights from audience metrics
* Ensure that sports department meets all digital goals in subscriptions, page views, video views, all other metrics as applied
* Help develop story ideas, both short- and long-term, and ensure that those stories achieve maximum reach and interaction
* Work with all newsroom platforms to develop strategies for maximizing the impact and delivery of content at optimal times and with platform needs in mind
* Apply appropriate SEO techniques; maintain strong social media presence
Please indicate in your cover letter you learned of this opportunity through Sportscasters Talent Agency of America.
Give yourself the advantage of being among the first to apply for jobs. Receive openings before we post them. You should click here now to join STAA or call 949-648-7822.
TV Sports Anchoring, Reporting and Play-by-Play Jobs
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests