No. 1, Affiliated Rookie League -- FILLED BY STAA MEMBER

MLB, affiliated, independent and summer collegiate teams
Jon Chelesnik

No. 1, Affiliated Rookie League -- FILLED BY STAA MEMBER

#1 Post by Jon Chelesnik » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:51 am

An affiliated rookie league team tells STAA they have an opening for a radio play-by-play broadcaster.

The position is a paid internship.

Only resent or current college grads who can be there from June 1 through the end of the season should apply.

The complete position description, the name of the employer and contact information has already been emailed to STAA members.

If you're not an STAA member and want this job lead, join STAA now. We'll send it to you and call you to answer questions you might have.

Jon Chelesnik

Re: No. 1, Affiliated Rookie League -- FILLED BY STAA MEMBER

#2 Post by Jon Chelesnik » Tue May 07, 2019 9:23 am

This position has been filled by an STAA member. It will be announced next week.

Jon Chelesnik

Re: No. 1, Affiliated Rookie League -- FILLED BY STAA MEMBER

#3 Post by Jon Chelesnik » Mon May 13, 2019 11:25 am

Congratulations to STAA member Nick Badders, the new voice of the Elizabethton Twins.

"In late April, STAA sent out a Job Leads email [to members] with an exclusive tip that the Twins might have an opening, so I started doing research on the team and preparing to apply," Badders recalls. "The next Job Leads email confirmed the opening and gave instructions for applying."

Badders was initially hesitant to join STAA because of the cost. "I wholeheartedly believed the cost would be worth it, but any extra money spent on a monthly basis for me is worth a hesitation," he says. "I figured it would be worth it though, I just had to find other places to save every month."

Read the full story here.

Visit Nick's website.

STAA members get jobs. If your way isn't working, try ours. Click here to join now or call 949-648-7822.