Clearwater Threshers No. 1 -- FILLED BY STAA MEMBER

MLB, affiliated, independent and summer collegiate teams
Jon Chelesnik

Clearwater Threshers No. 1 -- FILLED BY STAA MEMBER

#1 Post by Jon Chelesnik » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:28 am

Congratulations to STAA member Thaddeus Krzus, the new voice of Clearwater Threshers baseball! He follows Kirsten Karbach, who is now with the Reading Fighting Phils.

Jon Chelesnik

Re: Clearwater Threshers No. 1 -- FILLED BY STAA MEMBER

#2 Post by Jon Chelesnik » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:39 am

Be done with baseball scorebooks whose pages get tattered and torn the more you use them. Veteran MLB broadcaster Bob Carpenter's scorebooks have a durable cover and binding.

Enter STAA after your last name on the order form to receive free media mail shipping.

Click here now to buy your scorebook

Jon Chelesnik

Re: Clearwater Threshers No. 1 -- FILLED BY STAA MEMBER

#3 Post by Jon Chelesnik » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:19 am

The opportunity to return to a place he loves was too good to pass up for STAA member Thaddeus Krzus. After serving as a broadcasting/media relations assistant for the Clearwater Threshers in 2014, Krzus is rejoining the organization as their No. 1.

"STAA has helped out in all aspects of broadcasting," he says. "It's helped me look for different jobs with the postings, it's helped me look for assistants, there are helpful tips in the [weekly STAA Insider] emails, and it's really helped whenever I compose cover letters and resumes with the critiques and template sheets."

Read the full story here.

Visit Thaddeus' STAA Talent Page.

STAA members get jobs. If your way isn't working, try ours. Click here to join now or call 949-648-7822.