A Must-Have For Football Play-by-Play

Sports Talk, Play-by-Play, Anchor & Reporter Jobs
Jon Chelesnik

A Must-Have For Football Play-by-Play

#1 Postby Jon Chelesnik » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:26 am

When I did football play-by-play in Kansas back in the day, I struggled to quickly let the listener know how many yards a big play gained. If the play crossed the 50, it was even worse.

When God handed out math skills and good looks, I must have been napping.

Anyway, my buddy Jay Sanderson does play-by-play at Montana State. He's come up with a gizmo that does the instant math on long football plays so you can concentrate on nailing the call.

Click here now to get yours.

Enter the promo code STAA at checkout to receive a 10% discount.

JaySanderson
antispam: No
The middle number please (4738): 4738

Re: A Must-Have For Football Play-by-Play

#2 Postby JaySanderson » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:50 pm

Football broadcasters, be sure to get to SportscastingSource.com to check out some items that will help make your broadcasts better in 2018. Enter the promo code STAA at checkout and get 10% off your total order.
Jay Sanderson
Play-by-Play Announcer
Montana State University
Twitter @MSUBobcatsVoice

JaySanderson

#3 Postby JaySanderson » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:35 pm

Football season is fast approaching - don’t start the season without visiting SportscastingSource.com to get tools that will make you the very best in the broadcast booth this season.

Don't know how the Down Dial and Football Scorebook can help you? Find out how at SportscastingSource.com!

Also, don't for get to take advantage of the STAA discount. Enter the promo code STAA at checkout and receive 10% off your total order. As a bonus, if you order for more than one person - a friend or a colleague, get free shipping on orders over $50!
Jay Sanderson
Play-by-Play Announcer
Montana State University
Twitter @MSUBobcatsVoice

JaySanderson

#4 Postby JaySanderson » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:56 am

Time is running out! Don't start the season without visiting SportscastingSource.com. Football broadcasters will find a couple of tools that will help take your broadcasts to the next level.

The Down Dial will help you stay focused on what's happening on the field instead of having to do math on plays that cross the 50 yard line. Once you get one, you'll wish you had one for years.

The Football Scorebook is a must for staying organized. Drive charts, individual and team stats all on one page...it'll change the way you operate in the booth.

Don't wait and miss out on the start of the season...Get these tools now at SportscastingSource.com!
Jay Sanderson
Play-by-Play Announcer
Montana State University
Twitter @MSUBobcatsVoice

Return to “Sportscasting Jobs: Radio”