Visalia Oaks Baseball No. 2

Sports Talk, Play-by-Play, Anchor & Reporter Jobs
Post Reply
Jon Chelesnik
Posts: 16216
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:27 pm

Visalia Oaks Baseball No. 2

#1 Post by Jon Chelesnik » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:47 am

The Visalia Oaks baseball club is seeking a No. 2 Broadcaster and Media Relations intern with potential for full-time employment.

The No.2 broadcaster will have the opportunity to participate in a two-man pregame and postgame show and call three innings of play-by-play every home game, with opportunity to exclusively call a limited number of road games as well.

During the season, broadcasting and Media Relations duties will occupy about 75% of the employees time, with the other 25% devoted to maintaining client relationships and finishing up sales for the season.

In the offseason, the job will largely consist of sales and client servicing, with Media Relations duties interspersed from time to time.

This position is unpaid for first 4 months, but employee will receive basic housing plus 5% sales commission Review with team President after 4 months, opportunity to become full-time employee

Skills Required:
* Computer proficiency, outgoing personality, people skills, and sales ability a must
* IT, Web, and Photoshop skills preferred

Send T&R to:
Tom Seidler
General Manager
300 N. Giddings Street
Visalia, CA 93291

Former NBA Head Coach Eric Musselman and Fox Sports TV anchor Danyelle Sargent are among the people you will meet at STAA's Play-by-Play seminar in Las Vegas Saturday, December 6th.

Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:42 pm
The middle number please (4738): 0
Location: Flagstaff, AZ

#2 Post by jwr37 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:56 pm

alright...i'll bite....four months? that's a huge probabtionary it not?

Post Reply