Seeking an entry-level job in the sports broadcasting field.
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications, Minor in Management, November 2010
Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio
Mass Communications, Introduction to Marketing, Public Speaking, Broadcast Criticism, Broadcast Journalism, Coaching Theories: Basketball, Leadership Development
Sports Media Experience:
Sports Director, WWSU 106.9 Dayton, June 2008-June 2010,
DJ and Sportscaster, WWSU 106.9 Dayton, September 2006-June 2008
• Supervised over thirty other sportscasters.
• Commentated play-by-play and color and produced in the studio all of the sporting events for the Wright State Raiders,
ranging around 300 games in four years.
• Improved WWSU's relationship with Wright State's Athletic Department.
• Increased the listenership of the sports broadcasts by advertising the games more.
• Created a more professional environment within the sportscasters.
• Have been at a majority of WWSU's remotes, such as Wright from the Start, Fall Fest, Homecoming, and May Daze.
• Have helped the Music, Programming, Training, and GM in various jobs.
• Won the Trainee of the Year award in 2007 and the Director of the Year award in 2009.
Sports Writer, the Guardian Newspaper
Wright State University, Fall 2006-Summer 2007
• Wrote articles about the process of Wright State sports, including swimming, baseball, soccer, and women's basketball.
• Conducted interviews with the coaches and players.
Member, Raider Rowdies Student Section Group, Spring 2007-Spring 2010
• Advertised a few basketball games by throwing a celebration.
• Led the radio station into DJing the events for Raider Rowdies
Forest Lane Community Council member, 2007-2008, 2009-2010
• Promoted togetherness within the community by creating events, such as Safe Lei.
Student Government Subcommittee Member, 2009-2010
• Promoted an increase of school spirit at Wright State University.
Wright State Football Operations, Spring 2009-Fall 2010
• Worked in the booth as the clock operator.
• Created advertisements on football games.
• Created the opportunity of having WWSU broadcast most of the games.