Personable and extremely knowledgeable sports broadcaster with strong, marketable on-air presence and experience across sales, marketing, social media, and audience development.
Independent Contractor • Las Vegas, NV & Chicago, IL 2012 – Present
Milwaukee Bucks • Milwaukee, WI 2012 – 2013
- Consultant and wholesaler to two of the five largest ticket marketplaces in the United States.
- Create targeted acquisition strategies across ticketing sources for sports and entertainment events.
- Work with company executives to research and scout Las Vegas retail and hospitality locations for business development and identify new customer bases.
- Emcee corporate functions and private events including Jack Daniels Studio No. 7 concert series.
All American Sports • Milwaukee, WI 2010 – 2012
- Served as emcee and in-game host for Milwaukee Bucks home games.
- Leveraged live broadcasting and sports marketing experience to develop and execute promotional announcements, and engaged with fans using branded contests and ticket giveaways.
- Energized 18,000-seat arena from courtside at the BMO Harris Bradley Center.
Head of Sales
St. Paul Saints Baseball • St. Paul, MN 2009 – 2009
- Developed a new digital streamlined system for organizing, cataloging, and obtaining merchandise that resulted in the doubling of sales within the first six months of use.
- Located and purchased one-of-a-kind pieces of iconic sports memorabilia for VIP clientele.
Full-Time Broadcasting and Media Relations Paid Intern
Oneticketbroker.com • Scottsdale, AZ & Milwaukee, WI 2006 – 2008
- Performed play-by-play broadcasting and color commentary on television and radio for 28 home games, and hosted pre- and post-game shows for 48 road games as studio board operator.
- Created unique and dynamic content for all team publications such as game programs and newsletters.
- Compiled advanced statistics for display on team website using InfinityProSports.com.
- Oversaw production of streaming webcasts via IBNSports.com for every home game.
Consultant, Salesman, Buyer
ESPN Radio – WAUK • Milwaukee, WI 1999 – 2005, 2008
- Created strategies for the acquisition and sales of tickets to the hottest nationwide concerts and sporting events.
- Set company sales records, both revenue and profit, during Jan/Feb 2007 (Super Bowl XLI).
Intern/Part-Time Employee, Reporter
Wisconsin Radio Network • Madison, WI 2000 – 2004
- Performed play-by-play broadcasting for high school basketball games of the week.
- Reported from the press box during and after games involving the Milwaukee Brewers, Milwaukee Bucks, Milwaukee Admirals, Green Bay Packers, and Wisconsin Badgers.
- Invited personally by Bill Johnson and Jeff Falconio to appear on afternoon drive time programming as an expert on Badgers football and basketball to give weekly recaps and previews of Wisconsin sports.
- Produced, spotted, and kept stats for high school football and basketball broadcasts.
- Wrote and performed on-air sports and weather updates as studio board operator.
Reporter, Producer, On-Air Talent
- Co-hosted and produced “Football Friday Night”, a statewide high school football program.
- Interviewed coaches and players at all home games, press conferences, and practices.
- Wrote bi-weekly updates, edited sound bytes, and assembled audio packages for use on-air throughout 70+ Learfield Communications affiliate stations.
- Covered Big Ten men’s basketball tournaments as well as Wisconsin Badgers football Bowl games.
University of Wisconsin-Madison 2008
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Strong, marketable on-air presence with iconic, deep and recognizable voice.
- Superior writing, editing, and communication skills.
- Encyclopedic knowledge of and passion for sports and pop culture.
- Ability to work with a wide range of personalities while infusing humor and relevant references.