All American Sports • MILWAUKEE, WI 2010 – Present
St. Paul Saints Baseball • ST. PAUL, MN 2009
- Assist customers in locating and purchasing authentic game used sports memorabilia.
- Organize and catalog antique toys, photos, and novelty items in warehouse.
- List, update, and maintain online inventory for eBay store.
Full-Time Paid Broadcasting Intern
ESPN Radio – WAUK • MILWAUKEE, WI 1999 – 2005, 2008
- Performed play-by-play and color commentary on television and radio for 28 home games.
- Hosted pre and post game shows for 48 road games as studio board operator.
- Edited and wrote stories for every program as well as team newsletters.
- Updated daily website content using InfinityProSports.com.
- Assisted with preparation of team media guide and compiled daily game notes.
- Oversaw production of streaming webcasts via IBNSports.com for every home game.
Intern/Part-Time Employee, Reporter
Oneticketbroker.com • MILWAUKEE, WI 2006 - 2008
- Performed play-by-play duties for high school basketball game of the week.
- Reported from games involving the Milwaukee Brewers, Milwaukee Bucks, Milwaukee Admirals, Green Bay Packers, and Wisconsin Badgers.
- Acted as Wisconsin Badgers football and basketball expert, giving weekly on-air updates.
- Produced, spotted, and kept stats for high school football and basketball broadcasts.
- Wrote and performed on-air sports and weather updates as studio board operator.
Consultant, Salesman, Buying Associate
Wisconsin Radio Network • MADISON, WI 2000 – 2004
- Assisted in the buying and selling of local and national concert, theater, and sporting events.
- Lead salesman for Phoenix Suns tickets.
- Developed ticket strategies for Super Bowls 41 and 42.
Reporter, Producer, On-Air Talent
- Produced and co-hosted “Football Friday Night”, a statewide program during high school football season.
- Reported on all Wisconsin Badgers men’s and women’s sports.
- Attended weekly press conferences, football and basketball practices, and all home games.
- Wrote bi-weekly updates, edited sound bytes, and assembled audio packages for use on-air.
- Covered Big Ten men’s basketball tournaments in Chicago and Indianapolis, as well as Wisconsin Badgers football bowl games.
University of Wisconsin
Bachelor of Arts
Superior writing, editing, and communication skills; a very deep recognizable voice with a strong on-air presence; extensive knowledge of and passion for all sports; ability to work with a wide range of personalities while keeping a sense of humor; comfortable in all types of situations; Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Adobe Audition; Adobe Photoshop; Cool Edit Pro; type over 100 words/minute.