CSN Mid-Atlantic has a new voice of on-air and online Ravens coverage. STAA client and longtime sports reporter Clifton Brown is joining the CSN staff to cover the reigning Super Bowl champions. “Clifton is an extremely experienced, successful and respected sportswriter that has more than a decade of NFL coverage to his credit,” Comcast SportsNet Vice President of Digital Media Mark Lapidus said in a statement. “His addition demonstrates our commitment to acquiring the most talented reporters to cover the region’s teams.”Read more
STAA Clients Get Sports Broadcasting Jobs
- Kent Sterling returning to air
- Wahl to call SilverBacks hockey
- Sportscasting legend dies
- Field leaving FSD for national gig
- Popovich replacing Janson in Cincy
- Niners’ Robinson gets extension
- Longtime Austin sportscaster retiring
- NESN, CSNEE compete for Bruins
- San Diego morning show not clicking
- No experimenting on Cards TV
- Sports USA, AdLarge work things out
- Brown named CSN’s new Ravens insider
- Sports USA sues ad seller
- More Headlines
- Random Notes
2013 One Day Ticket to Sportscasting Success
STAA and the NSSA co-host the nation’s premiere sports broadcasting seminar on June 10th in Salisbury, NC.
STAA All-America Program
STAA presents the Jim Nantz Award each year to the nation’s top collegiate sportscaster.
Celebrate your passion for sports broadcasting
Share your favorite sportscasting memories, road trip anecdotes, photos and videos on Twitter or Instagram using the #LoveSportscasting tag. Return here to share in the awesome.
View from the Booth